FanPost

The Price is Wrong. 4 months is not too far.

According to Larry Brooks in the NY post Joe Nieuwendyk (Dallas GM) told Glen Sather on Tuesday that All star d-man Marc Staal, Leading goal scorer and point leader for the NYR Brandon Dubinsky and the reason were excited for the future Derek Stepan were needed to get Brad Richards. Sorry Joe but the price is way off so hopefully Sather will be smart enough to wait 4 months and get Richards in the off-season. Joe previously said it would take a tremendous offer to get Richards this deadline and tremendous does not even begin to describe the amount he is asking for and so it is necessary to say the price is wrong to Joe Nieuwendyk and wait 4 months