FanPost

Richards Hypothetical

Hey, I'm not 100% familiar with the Stars' roster, so I might be completely wrong here. I'm assuming if the Stars want to trade someone as valuable as Richards, they'll want at least a decent center prospect  coming back. If this is the case, I feel that Stepan and Duby are our only two 'blue chip' center prospects (an Anisimov argument is possible). If Dallas demands a center coming back, do you trade one, both, or neither? And if so, who would you prefer to keep?