FanPost

Standings

It is snowing bad in Northeast Ohio, so I have little to do at work.  I was checking the standings and I noticed that Buffalo and Toronto are charging hard.  Do we need to be worried about these teams? or are they overachieving at this point and will settle back down into their proper place in the standings, which in my opinion is between 10 and 13?  Just thought I would get some conversation going.