FanPost

Welcome to New York Brian McCabe

According to Bob Mckenzie Brian Mccabe has been traded to New York for a third round pick and Tim Kennedy. I will be starting a new religion as Sather the Savior does it again. Not much else to say except wow is sather bi-polar when it comes to being a GM. Considering the price other trades have led to this is one of the greatest. Kennedy did not have a future with us and I cannot wait until to see him put on the blue and mess up Tamba Bay hopefully. I'm sure other articles will be written just thought I would let everyone know earlier...

WAY TO GO SATHERS AND WELCOME TO NY BRIAN MCCABE