FanPost

UPDATED (3rd time): Blueshirt Banter NHL 11 Xbox 360 League

UPDATE: Please read all directions before commenting.

For those asking about which teams are available, all teams are all available EXCEPT for those listed below. In other words, the teams listed below are NOT available, and the rest are.

UPDATE: If you join, please do not select the:

Rangers

Lightning

Flyers (Everyone please beat this guy)

Coyotes

Kings

Canadiens

Canucks

Capitals

Sharks

Blackhawks

Red Wings

Penguins

Bruins

Wild

Stars

Blue Jackets

Hurricanes

Thrashers

Ducks

Blues

Flames

Sabres

People have selected them in the comments and soon enough in the game.

When you join, please comment with the title "joined" and the team you pick in the comment. Please tell me if you join, or if you want me to invite you (if I need to invite you tell me your username on XBOX360)

Please include your XBOX live username in your comment. I suggest adding each other so that you can see when each other are on and play league games. It is up to you to decide when you want to play your games. Mine is bco004.

I hate to do this, but please rec this post so that it stays up long enough for us to get enough people for the league.

Feel free to comment the score and who scored and whatnot. I will do that for my games.

Please continue reading below.

After talking with some other BSB members I have decided to create an NHL 11 Xbox 360 league for those interested. Warning in advance I have selected the Rangers, so if you join you cannot be the Rangers.

Please only join if you are going to be dedicated to the league. I mean that, I don't want you saying "oh this will be fun for a couple of days." I expect devoted players.

To join go to the league page, and the info is

League Name: Blueshirt Banter

Password: banter4

Please only join if you are an active member of Blueshirt Banter and you plan on participating when needed in the league.

Thank you.

Any questions you can ask here, or email me at bco004 at yahoo dot com. My xbox360 username is bco004.