2011 NHL Trade Deadline: Open Thread VI

Good Afternoon Everyone:

Here is your sixth open thread of the day.The trade deadline has passed, but more deals should be coming in over the next hour.

We will have another thread at four, and one more at five, with updated information from the previous hour.

Let's try and avoid all the Fan Posts and Fan Shots about trades, so we can keep all the information to the threads.

Remember, a full recap of the day's events and more tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio at 8 PM

Have at it kids.....

Update by Nick Montemagno:

In a big deal coming down shortly after the deadline, the Washington Capitals have acquired center Jason Arnott from the Washington Capitals for David Steckel.