FanPost

BSB NHL 11 PS3 League??

mentioned this in the xbox league thread

I wasn't suggesting that I was going to make one, I was just throwing the idea out there to see if anyone would be interested, clearly there is some interest

So does anyone want to organize it? I could try but I haven't done much online play at all to be honest. I could give it a shot though I guess if no one else wants to.

I did really like the idea of playing in a BSB league when I saw the xbox thread. I think it'd be a cool way to get to know each other as well as organize some real NHL 11 competition. It beats having to play the computer and their ridiculously unrealistic passing ability (or dominate my friends here. It gets to the point where I'm surprised if I don't get a hat trick with Gaby...).

again, just throwing it out there, I haven't made a league or anything...

Since someone else claimed the Rangers on my comment in the other thread, I guess I'd take Ovie and the Caps if a league gets created...

my PSN name is Backpack, btw