FanPost

Who The Hell Is John Mitchell

340x_medium

via cache.daylife.com

Incase you missed it, John Mitchell was our big draft day score.Here's the link to his wikipedia page. There's a couple John Mitchell's out there, so I thought I'd make it easy for everyone. He scored his first TWO goals on Valli. Other then that it seems like Toronto has had no no intention of doing anything for him. I guessing this is a move to add experienced bodies in Hartford, now that Kennedy is gone and Newbury is probably gonna be staying up.