Newbury Returned To CT

As expected, Kris Newbury was returned to the Connecticut Whale this afternoon. With Vinny Prospal due back tonight, and the returns of Ryan Callahan and Brandon Dubinsky on Tuesday night, Newbury was the odd man out. He played well during his call up, netting an assist and 35 PIMs in 8 games. He played a physical game, and filled in very well for an extremely depleted Rangers team.