New York Rangers at Detroit Red Wings: Open Game Thread

The Rangers head to the Motor City to take on the Central Division leading Red Wings tonight, in desperate need of a win.

If you are the type that likes to look for omens, here's one: The Rangers are 2-0 against Western Conference division leaders this season.

Martin Biron in goal for the Rangers again tonight.

I will be absent from the game thread tonight, I'll be catching up on the DVR. I'll be at the Coyotes game tonight, seeking closure from Michal Rozsival. When the President of your company hands you free hockey tickets, you don't say no.

For the latest from Hockeytown, check out Winging It In Motown