FanPost

Money quote on MDZ

So here is Torts talking about MDZ. This quote alone shows you what the organizations attitutde is for him and the other kids.

"I still think Michael is a work in progress. We have to figure out what's best for him because that's what's going to be best for the organization."

There. What they are going to do with MDZ is whats best for MDZ, which is the best thing for the organization.

NOT what's best for the organization it to send him down so we can bring in another body to help what's best for the team.

It's about the development. Right now that is sometimes a bit more important then winning.

Kudos!!