FanPost

Matt Cooke with another dirty hit...

I'm not even surprised at this point. He blatantly knees Ovechkin, then tonight he boards Fedor Tyutin right into the boards.

Here's a bit of Cooke's horrible history.

Matt Cooke's Dirty Hit On Fedor Tyutin (2/8/11)

Matt Cooke Dirty Hit on Alexander Ovechkin (2/6/11)

Matt Cooke dirty hit on Keith Yandle (Nov.21,2010)

Matt Cooke crosschecks Andrei Markov (2/9/10)

Cooke rails Anisimov (11/28/09)

Matt Cooke Hit on Bogosian (3/17/09)

Matt Cooke Kicks Chris Osgood (6/03/09)

Matt Cooke puts knee on knee hit on Erik Cole (5/18/09)

Cooke hits Foster (2/19/08)

Cooke hit on Roy (2/16/08)

And of course...Matt Cooke knocks Marc Savard out (3/7/10)

Matt Cooke Cheapshotting History...this just shows a bunch of other ones that you can't find on youtube.

But all I really need to say is that Cooke is probably one of the most dirtiest players of the last decade, his sole purpose on the ice is just to injure guys.