FanPost

Sather willing to listen to offers for Gaborik

Sather willing to listen to offers for Gaborik Located Here

Several NHL teams admit to being in the market for an impact forward...a top six player with an offensive flare.

For obvious reasons, these players are seldom available in-season and traditionally, trades including high-end forwards require weeks of negotiating to work out all of the elements.

Among the big names potentially available - New York's Marian Gaborik might draw some interest in the days leading up to the deadline...continued Here