FanPost

Michael Frolik traded for Jack Skille

The Blackhawks traded for Michael Frolik today. This is the trade that isn't getting the buzz like the Maple Leafs and Ducks trade. I ask do you think the Rangers should of made a move to acquire the extremely talented Frolik? Jack Skille was a top ten pick not too long ago as well. http://nhl.fanhouse.com/2011/02/09/michael-frolik-traded-by-panthers-to-blackhawks/