FanPost

One Time top Ranger Prospects on the move

The New York Islanders made a deal to acquire Al Montoya from the Pheonix Yotes today. At least now the strength trainer no longer has to dress as the back up. In other news, the big trade between Chicago and Florida was said to be hinged on that Chicago had to include explosive scorer Hugh Jessiman in the deal. This obviously makes Florida a more dangerous team given that the former Ranger 1st rounder has not seen a single game of NHL action thus critics are agreeing that he should have extremely fresh legs and carry the bulk of the scoring load for that Cats.