FanPost

Cabelvision is giving fans the middle finger.....again....

Saw this tweet from agent Alan Walsh earlier:

NYR announce that ticket prices going up 23% next season. Good to know the lockout was all about making the game affordable for the fans.

Followed that up by doing a check, and sure enough....

Knicks season ticket prices will increase an average of 49 percent next season, MSG announced Friday. Rangers tickets will go up an average of 23 percent.

Yeah, that pretty much kills any chance of them getting my business. If I don't get tickets for free, I'm not going, thus likely ending my six year streak of attending home openers.

I'm wondering how they'll spin this if both the Knicks and Rangers miss the playoffs.

"Well, gee, sure we're not providing playoff teams....but we're making the concourses WIDER!!"

F this franchise and the saxophone Dolan rode in on.