ASMCollection: Helping Send Binghamton To Nationals

As I posted earlier this week, my school’s roller hockey team won their regional tournament, and has qualified for the national tournament in April. Eric Greenberg from Authentic Sports Memorabilia Collection contacted me today and is running a great promo to help the Bearcats get to Nationals. If you buy an item on ASMC, in the Paypal note you can add "Binghamton Roller Hockey", and 10% of that sale will be donated to the club to help them get to Nationals. There are a lot of great items on the site, and you get a certificate of authenticity with each purchase.

If you are interested in memorabilia, I would recommend checking out ASMC. If you happen to find something you like, please make sure to include "Binghamton Roller Hockey" in the receipt so that 10% of the purchase price is donated to the Bearcats attempts to get to Nationals.

Thank you Eric for being so generous to help out a team in need. It is greatly appreciated.