New York Rangers at San Jose Sharks: Open Game Thread

In true New York Ranger fashion, they aren't making anything easy. Somehow, they have to find a way to get points tonight. As always, it will begin and end with Henrik Lundqvist. He will have to play lights out tonight for them to have a chance.

The floor is yours.....

For the latest on the Sharks, check out Fear The Fin

Rangers vs Sharks coverage