New York Islanders at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

You guys have been good about keeping the pics of women out of the threads, so I thought I would give you a little present.

The Rangers return home from their trip to the left coast to face the Islanders at Madison Square Garden.

Probable Lines (Wojtek Wolski and Matt Gilroy are sitting this one out)

Vinny Prospal-Erik Christensen-Marian Gaborik
Brandon Dubinsky-Artem Anisimov-Ryan Callahan
Sean Avery-Derek Stepan-Mats Zuccarello
Ruslan Fedotenko-Brian Boyle-Brandon Prust

Henrik Lundqvist in goal of course.

For more on the Gortons' Fisherman's favorite hockey team check out Lighthouse Hockey