FanPost

BSB NCAA Tourney Pool

Went to take a look at how I did in last year's NCAA Tourney pools and I saw we had a Blueshirt Banter group which I won thanks to the Blue Devils and Gordon Hayward being an inch off the mark. So I figured why not try to defend my 'title.' So I just created a group on Yahoo! and if youre interested youre more than welcome to join for a fun competitive challenge.

Name: Blueshirt Banter Brackets

Group ID#: 172048 Password: nyr

I am Team 'Put The Money In My Hansbrough' (Notre Dame fan).