Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk with Eddie and Jim, Tonight's Guest Mitch Beck!

Charlie Sheen's new interns

Blueshirt Banter Radio, the one true voice of the Ranger fan, hits the airwaves tonight at 8 PM on Blog Talk Radio. We'll be joined by our friend Mitch Beck, who covers the Connecticut Whale on Howlings.net. Mitch knows the Whale like no one else, and if you've heard him on the show before, you know he mixes it up with us pretty well. It's always entertaining when Mitch joins us, tonight should be no different.

We'll also talk about the Rangers big wins over the Sharks and Islanders, and talk about what lies ahead for the Blueshirts. We'll also preview the big viewing party next week in New York City. As always, we'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692.

Remember, there is a great live chat with a cast of thousands every week, all you need to do to participate is register for free with Blog Talk Radio. There's no other show like it on the internet, so make sure you stop by and check out the ONLY featured weekly hockey broadcast on Blog Talk Radio, the one and only Blueshirt Banter Radio.