FanShot

Ryan Bourque signed

54

Also via @capgeek on Twitter, the Rangers have signed Ryan Bourque to a 2-way, 3 year deal worth $1.97m total, that pays $67.5k per year at the AHL level. He has a 26-31-57 line in 47 games with the Quebec Ramparts of the QMJHL. Update by Dave: Also, as per Larry Brooks, the Rangers are set to sign Carl Hagelin upon the conclusion of the Michigan season.