FanPost

Ryan Bourque signs with Rangers

Ryan Bourque leaves the QMJHL and signs with the Rangers. It's a 3 year contract with a cap hit of 656,667. CapGeek has reported the signing on Twitter, I would post a link but Twitter is currently down so I can't get on the site. But if you go on CapGeek and search Ryan Bourque, a page comes up with his contract, here's the CapGeek link.

If this is true which I'm sure it is, I'm very happy about this. Bourque gets to play on the Whale and get some AHL experience. Also according to Larry Brooks, Carl Hagelin WILL sign with the Rangers when his college season is done. The Whale regular season ends on April 10th, the Frozen Four takes place on April 7th-9th. So depending on how far his team gets he could play in some AHL games.