Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk with Jim and Eddie Tonight at 8:30 PM!

Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal

There's been so much to talk about this week one show just isn't enough, so we're coming back tonight at a special time, 8:30 PM, for another edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio. Tonight we will talk about Sean Avery, the Rangers raising ticket prices, next week's viewing party and everything else going on in the Blueshirts Universe.

We'll get as many phone calls in as possible tonight, and get your thoughts on everything. The show is all about you guys, so make sure you call in.

There is a great live chat that goes on during the show, all you have to do is register with Blog Talk Radio to join in.