FanPost

The crowd effect...

A lot has been made about the price increases at the Garden this past week and while true this will hurt some fan's pocketbooks it is also true that this will further effect the teams performance at home.

Why does the team come out flat sometimes at home? Have you heard the crown for most of the season? It's like a morgue sometimes especially at the start when most of the suits are even in their seats yet. And these price increases will furhter that.

The good news is it seems the "playoff" crowds still exist. Big difference in the last games to me was how rocking the Garden was and the team seems to feed off of it...what team wouldn't? Come playoff time time I think you can throw out our poor record at home this season and watch this team start to own the ice once again...we have started to see that transformation these past games. Maybe a few free tickets to some opposing fans would not hurt as it seems to get New Yawker's blood pumping.

Keep it up everyone!!!