FanPost

Pierre McGuire....worst announcer in the NHL

For those of you not in the Tri State area, MSG was once again blacked out for the Ranger/Montreal game.

The NHL Channel hijacked the game and we forced to listen to Pierre McGuire rant about mindless garbage for nearly THREE HOURS.

This idiot makes Chico looks good.

After Prusts' fight at the start of the game, Pierre started mocking Ranger fans for chanting USA....and he had to state that Prust is Canadian......while this may be true....the Rangers are a US team.....something that Pierre could not wrap his head around.

Lost count after Ten times, but Pierre thought it was worth nothing that Montreal was playing the back end of back to back games.

Pierre also could not help himself in constantly pointing out that Montreal had some KEY players missing.

Not once did Lucky Pierre mention all the games lost to injury this year that the Rangers have suffered.

By the third period, most people had to turn the volume down or face certain brain damage from this Pro Canadian blow hard.

If this is the best the NHL/Versus and NBC can do, I truly hope ESPN can once again broadcast the NHL in a non partisan way, or at the very least, let the regional sports networks broadcast the games......