Blueshirt Banter Radio: Chicken Soup For The Tortured New York Ranger Fans Soul Tonight at 8 PM

chicken soup

Group therapy starts tonight at 8 PM on Blueshirt Banter Radio. We take to the internet airwaves for two hours of live uncensored talk about New York Rangers hockey.

We'll be talking about the loss last night to the Sabres, the nagging injuries to Staal and Gaborik, and everything going on in the Ranger Universe. Remember, Blueshirt Banter Radio is the only place where you the fan can talk Ranger hockey and soothe your tortured soul. We take your calls all night, so grab the phone and sound off.

See you tonight at 8 PM!