New York Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins: Open Game Thread

Buffalo won last night, and still have a game at hand, so this becomes another big game for the Rangers. No word (as of this posting) on Henrik Lundqvist's status. No better time than today for the Rangers to figure out a way to finally get that ever-elusive four game winning streak.

I've got the AZ contingent coming to the house today for the game, so I will be absent for most of the thread.

Enjoy the game, Let's Go Rangers!

For the latest on the Penguins, check out PensBurgh