FanPost

NHL 11 PS3 LEAGUE / Online Team Play NEED MORE PEOPLE !

Hey guys im getting on right now .. but im trying to invite more people to come and play. Im not the leader or creator of either groups but we only have a couple of people playing. If you want to join search bsb or someone here who knows the info will post it . Even if you arent the best player, its a fun way to interact with ranger fans and play some hockey !!

P.S  We can beat up players we hate like Matt Cooke , Everyone on Philly .. and Etc !!

My game tag : Raddy44