FanPost

Update on Ryan McDonagh

Has there been any word from the Ranger clubhouse about McDonagh's physical condition after the game?  My first instinct after seeing Henrik get bowled over in the Canadien game was the possibility of a concussion.  Thankfully, he bounced back with a great game yesterday and didn't seem to show any lingering effect of a sore neck.  Cooke's hit was vicious and pure stupidity.  I sure hope Ryan is 100% OK with no concussion (same prognosis as the King). With Staal and McDonagh as our top two left side defensemen, the Rangers are in pretty good shape for the next decade!  Hope you are feeling well this morning, Ryan!!!