Florida Panthers at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

NEW YORK NY - JANUARY 25: Tomas Vokoun #29 of the Florida Panthers pushes Brian Boyle #22 of the New York Rangers out of the way during the third period at Madison Square Garden on January 25 2011 in New York City. The Panthers defeated the 4-3. (Photo by Christopher Pasatieri/Getty Images)

Rangers look to keep things rolling tonight against the Florida Panthers, who over the years have been a thorn in the Rangers side.

Will join you fellas as soon as I catch up on the DVR. Hopefully by the middle of the 2nd.

Scoreboard watching tonight:

Devils at Boston

Ottawa at Carolina

Buffalo at Montreal (interesting one here, if the Rangers win I'd rather have Buffalo win this one, but if they don't I'd rather have the Habs win)

Either way, Rangers just need to take care of business tonight, they are fully in control of their own destiny, and this is a last place team they are up against.

I can only guarantee you the following:

Joe M will tell you how hard the Panthers work

Joe will say "They don't look like a last place team do they Sam?"

For the latest on the hard-working Florida Panthers, check out Litter Box Cats