A Quick Note on Fan Posts and Fan Shots

As all of you know, part of what makes this site great is that everyone can write a story or post a picture or video, and others can comment on it. It is just one of the many things that separates us from the other blogs, sites, and message boards out there. Plus, if we like what you've posted, we'll move it to the front page, and put the spotlight on you.

That being said, let's remember that while all of us on staff here are pretty liberal in how we run things, Fan posts with overt sexual and homosexual references just aren't going to fly. While those who don't root for the Rangers would disagree with me, I'd like to think we're smarter than that.

Participate as much as you want, but take Ruslan Fedetenko's advice and "use your head". There were a few of you that commented on the Fan Post that led to this little blurb, and that post has been deleted.

Carry on fellas.