These guys would never throw spaghetti on the subway
Blueshirt Banter Radio, the one true voice of the Ranger fan, goes live tonight at 8 PM. We're riding high, drinkin' the Kool-Aid while the Rangers are on this hot streak. We'll be taking your phone calls at 646-478-4692, and don't forget about the great live chat that goes on during the show, right on the Blog Talk Radio show page.
On the docket tonight:
- The Rangers 5 game winning streak, including 4 in a row on home ice.
- The resurgence of Marian Gaborik.
- Why we need Columbo to solve the Marc Staal injury.
- How Jim pissed off Twitter not once but twice.
- Matt Cooke's flying elbow and his suspension.
- The Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party
It's a full slate tonight, and we hope you can join us!