FanPost

How will we line up for the playoffs..???

Will torts be playing 4 lines all the way..?? how do we get the 2-3 and 4th line to contribute better behind duballanhisimov..????

well I have one idea: how bout we keep that line together, then try gabby - stephan - zucc  ?is that a bad idea..?? i dont think so, and heres why.. Both steph and zucc are great passers - steph is a pretty good defensive center aswell. zucc is a great passer and an offensive force when the players he line up with are "ON".

teaming those guys up with a great sniper like gabby might give us some real 2 line production.

i also really like the play of prust-boyle-feds and feel they should be kept together - this leaves us with vinny - avery - wolski - EC and hers where I need help - a forth line doesnt get a huge amount off ice time - should it be the boye line og something else.. any thoughts..???

now keep in mind - I`m talking playoffs here... we need 2 top lines and 1 great checking line... maybe the forth line sees 4-5 minutes pr game.....