FanShot

Hank for Vezina NHL.com thinks so

+

i read this article and it got me thinking. i know the topic has been discussed here before but with the way hank has played down the stretch and in response to this new piece from the NHL (love that they're finally paying some attention to us) i wanted to hear some new thoughts. i personally think when you examine how many more starts hank has than the other two, he NEEDs to be in the vezina conversation, maybe even closer to leading the battle than people are giving him credit for. idc what little run thomas had to start the season, hes still a split time goalie, same reason i dont like picking him up in fantasy: his numbers are never as good as they seem.