Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party March 26th!

NEW YORK - MARCH 22: Brandon Dubinsky #17 of the New York Rangers celebrates with goaltender Henrik Lundqvist #30 after defeating the Florida Panthers on March 22, 2011 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. Rangers defeated the Panthers 1-0. (Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty Images)

Consider this your two day warning.

In case you haven't heard, the 2nd Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party will take place on Saturday March 26th at the Molly Wee in New York City, just a stone's throw from Madison Square Garden.

The party starts at 11 AM, at 11:30 we'll have a live edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio, and then at 1 PM, we'll watch the Rangers take on the Boston Bruins.

The Molly Wee is located at 402 8th Avenue (between 30th & 31st Street)

For more information, check out the Facebook Event Page.

It's going to be a great day, drinking, eating, hanging out with your Blueshirt Banter friends and watching the Rangers. Can't ask for a better day. I'll be making the trip, and Eddie, Joe, Dave, and Nick, and the two Mike's are expected to be there as well.

FYI, since I have gotten this question a few times: ALL AGES WILL BE ADMITTED.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Check out the Facebook Event Page Here.

If you retweet this story for us, use the hashtag #blueshirtbanterviewingparty