Ottawa Senators at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

NEW YORK NY - DECEMBER 5: Brandon Prust #8 of the New York Rangers celebrates scoring a second period goal with Marc Staal #18 of the New York Rangers during the second period against the Ottawa Senators at Madison Square Garden on December 5 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Christopher Pasatieri/Getty Images)

Next Game

Rangers looking for their sixth in a row tonight at the Garden. Marc Staal is back for the Rangers, Sean Avery and Matt Gilroy will sit this one out. Steve Eminger, who played a terrific game against Florida, will stay in the lineup.

For more on the Sens, check out Silver Seven

I'll be in flight for this one boys, enjoy!