FanPost

Possible playoff schedule?

This post may be a bit self-serving but thought I would ask as other might have the same question.

Does anyone know the possible dates/week that the Rangers would start the 1st round? Reason why I am asking is since I live in Europe, watching games that end at 3am will be a bit tough so wanted to plan some vacation around these dates.

Is it always right after the regular season ends? Last day I see on the schedule is april 10th. Would they start sometime that week or are they given a bit of a rest? It's been a while since I watched Ranger playoff hockey  ;)

And for those who will say we are not in the playoffs yet and I will jinx it, I say have some faith. At least I'm not planning my vacation around the 2nd round!