Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party Tomorrow!

NEW YORK - MARCH 22: Henrik Lundqvist #30 of the New York Rangers is congradulated by teammate Brian Boyle #22 after defeating the Florida Panthers 1-0 on March 22, 2011 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York. (Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty Images)

Tomorrow is the big day folks.

In case you haven't heard, the 2nd Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party will take place on Saturday March 26th at the Molly Wee in New York City, just a stone's throw from Madison Square Garden.

The party starts at 11 AM, at 11:30 we'll have a live edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio, and then at 1 PM, we'll watch the Rangers take on the Boston Bruins.

The Molly Wee is located at 402 8th Avenue (between 30th & 31st Street)

For more information, check out the Facebook Event Page.

It's going to be a great day, drinking, eating, hanging out with your Blueshirt Banter friends and watching the Rangers. Can't ask for a better day. I'll be making the trip, and Eddie, Joe, Dave, and Nick, and the two Mike's are expected to be there as well.

FYI, since I have gotten this question a few times: ALL AGES WILL BE ADMITTED.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.