New York Rangers at Boston Bruins: Open Game Thread

BOSTON - OCTOBER 23: Brandon Dubinsky #24 of the New York Rangers is pushed away from the crease by Andrew Ference #21 of the Boston Bruins at the TD Garden on October 23 2010 in Boston Massachusetts. The Rangers defeated the Bruins 3-2. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Since most of the regulars in the game threads will be at the viewing party, I would expect a sparse turnout in the thread today. But for those of you that couldn't make it, here you go.