Blueshirt Banter Radio: Rangers Talk Live From New York City at 11:30 AM!

Jim and Eddie

For those of you that couldn't join us, Blueshirt Banter Radio will be live broadcasting from the Molly Wee in New York City today at 11:30 AM. We'll be mixing it up with all the fans at the bar, and taking your calls at 646-478-4692.

We'll have the live chat going on the Blueshirt Banter Radio Show Page throughout the show, so make sure if you can't join us in person, you can at least jump in the chat.

Remember, Blueshirt Banter Radio is the ONLY weekly radio show devoted to the New York Rangers, and the only place where you the fan can have your voice heard on all things Blueshirts. We're the only featured weekly hockey show on Blog Talk Radio, join us and find out why.

See you guys at 11:30 this morning for this special one hour show!