FanPost

NCAA HOCKEY: The Kreider Countdown Has Begun

With the clock winding down,  and Colorado College  in charge with a 7-4 lead, it's safe to say the BC Eagles season is over. Perhaps tonight, but definatly by tomorrow, we should know what Chris Kreider's plans are. If he's ready to leave, we should be able to sign him for next season (we still have plenty of room with expiring contracts) and sign him to a PTO for this season. Should be something to talk about regardless. If you hear anything, please share.