Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk Tonight at 8 PM!

Jim and Eddie

Blueshirt Banter Radio returns tonight at 8 PM, and we've got plenty to talk about. We'll recap the last couple of games for the Rangers, talk about the great Blueshirt Banter Viewing Party that took place over the weekend, and yes, start discussing the playoffs because the Rangers are the hottest team in the Eastern Conference, are just a few points away from punching their ticket to this year's Stanley Cup Dance, and seem to be the team no one wants to face in the post-season.

We'll also be scoreboard watching the Buffalo, Montreal, and Tampa games, and talking everything else Rangers. Blueshirt Banter Radio is all about you guys, and it is the one and only place to get on the phone and voice your opinion about the Rangers. It's a mix of Ranger talk, comedy, and crazy callers, so if you haven't been listening, tune in tonight and discover what thousands already have: that Blueshirt Banter Radio is the place to be for uncensored, unfiltered, and sometimes politically incorrect Ranger talk.

We'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692, hope to see you tonight.