FanPost

Possible (maybe even realistic) Trade

I just read on article on TSN about TJ Oshie and him missing a practice. In the comments section there was a lot of talk about him wanting to be traded which made me wonder about him coming to the rangers. The small bit I have seen from Oshie I have been very impressed. He's got sick hands and he seemed to play with a lot of speed and energy. I don't think it would cost too much get him in the off season considering they traded for Chris Stewart this season and he is not happy there. Maybe it costs grachev plus a 2nd rnder (I'm not very good at balancing trades, I have a feeling that would be ripping St. Louis off but IDK) I would be willing to give up even a little more than that because this kid has tons of upside (I know we have heard that about Wolski too but w/e) plus he's american and plus I think Tort's could light a fire underneath him. So fellas, first what do you think it would cost to get him, and would you want him if the price was reasonable. If you look his numbers up his first two seasons are very similar to Dubi's first two years, PLUS he's got 30 points in 44 games this year. Verdict?