Phoenix Viewing Party Tomorrow Night!

Hi guys

The viewing party is set to go for tomorrow night Friday March 4th. The game starts at 5:30, we will be meeting at the Ice House Tavern, 3855 E Thomas Rd in Phoenix. I believe it is behind the skating rink. Anyway, they have Center Ice, I spoke to the manager, told him we are coming, and we'll have no problem getting the Rangers game. I should be there around 5. I think we are going to have a good turnout.

Google Map for Ice House Tavern

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Jim