FanPost

BSB Rangers PS3 EASHL Thread 1

Thought I'd make a new thread separately for the EASHL league.

Spots are still available I believe if people are interested.

A normal league has been created as well, a few fanposts down I believe. I would like to participate in one of these as well, that was actually my initial intention on the first thread. This league sprung out of it though, and I must say I'm starting to catch on to it. I had never played EASHL before but it's kinda addicting.

To copy from last thread:

Rod Gilbert is available, although Dubinsky has changed to Anson Carter

messier
leetch
jagr
graves
callahan
carter
prust

all taken

Let's go get em boys! Let's Go (BSB) Rangers!

SB Nation Featured Video