FanPost

BSB Rangers PS3 EASHL Thread 1

Thought I'd make a new thread separately for the EASHL league.

Spots are still available I believe if people are interested.

A normal league has been created as well, a few fanposts down I believe. I would like to participate in one of these as well, that was actually my initial intention on the first thread. This league sprung out of it though, and I must say I'm starting to catch on to it. I had never played EASHL before but it's kinda addicting.

To copy from last thread:

Rod Gilbert is available, although Dubinsky has changed to Anson Carter

messier
leetch
jagr
graves
callahan
carter
prust

all taken

Let's go get em boys! Let's Go (BSB) Rangers!