New York Rangers at New York Islanders: Open Game Thread

UNIONDALE NY - DECEMBER 02: Islander ice girls clean up the hats from the ice following a hattrick by Marian Gaborik #10 of the New York Rangers against the New York Islanders at the Nassau Coliseum on December 2 2010 in Uniondale New York. The Rangers defeated the Islanders 6-5. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Big Brother heads to Uniondale to take on Baby Brother, fish sticks and cupcakes for your dining pleasure.

Thanks to last night's stinker, this has become a crucial game for the Rangers. Don't screw around tonight boys, protect your goaltender and put the puck in the net.

See you kids as soon as I catch up on the Dee Vee Are.

For the latest on the Islanders, check out Lighthouse Hockey

Finally, since the last time the Rangers and Islanders played I used the picture above, I am using it again since the Rangers won. The playoffs are on the horizon, and this is no time to mess with karma.