FanShot

Not hockey related, but I thought I'd post this to give us all a much needed chuckle, and remind...

+
American-pie-2

Not hockey related, but I thought I'd post this to give us all a much needed chuckle, and remind you there are worse things then being a Ranger fan. Like being in college and needing a flyer to know how to rub one out. No Joke! Here's the link a local paper with an article on what's up at Skidmore College.