Blueshirt Banter Radio: New York Rangers Talk with Eddie and Jim Tonight at 8 PM!

WINNING!

Blueshirt Banter Radio continues to ride the ups and downs of this season. Last week we were administering group therapy, tonight it's more Kool-Aid, that's just the way this season has gone.

We will take to the air on Blog Talk Radio tonight at 8 PM to discuss the big wins over Ottawa and Philadelphia, and do our best to paint the picture on what lies ahead for the Rangers. The playoffs are on the horizon, and we'll be discussing the ifs, hows and whys for the Blueshirts.

Blueshirt Banter Radio is not your everyday hockey show. It's a bizarre mix of Ranger talk, comedy, and general insanity that you will not hear anywhere else. There's no better way to get you amped up for tonight's game against Anaheim than by being there when Jim and Eddie open the doors to the asylum and let the inmates loose on Blueshirt Banter Radio. Remember there is a live chat that goes on throughout the show, you just need to register with Blog Talk Radio to take part.

Also, next week we will be joined once again by Mitch Beck from Howlings.net, and in two weeks, Jess Rubenstein from The Prospect Park returns! So between Mitch and Jess, we'll have all the latest news on the Whale, and how the Ranger prospects are doing.

Don't settle for imitations, there is only one Blueshirt Banter Radio!

Remember, if you've missed any of our previous shows, you can download them right off the show page, and we are also available free of charge on Itunes and Microsoft Zune. See you tonight!