FanShot

Ryan Miller Questionable This Weekend

I'm sure everyone has heard by now, but American goaltending sensation Ryan Miller is questionable for this weekends games against the Caps and Hurricanes. Since the Rangers are in full-blown scoreboard watching mode. It's worth noting. Then again, Jhonas Enroth may twice more summon his inner Hasek and surprise the heck out of everyone.