FanShot

Ryan Miller Questionable This Weekend

7

I'm sure everyone has heard by now, but American goaltending sensation Ryan Miller is questionable for this weekends games against the Caps and Hurricanes. Since the Rangers are in full-blown scoreboard watching mode. It's worth noting. Then again, Jhonas Enroth may twice more summon his inner Hasek and surprise the heck out of everyone.